Can I only import JPG for preview but not RAW? I take small JPG & RAW together. I don't want the raw file taking up space. I use the RAW files later
I shoot with the Canon 5D2 and the files are huge. I want to use the iPad for my customers to preview the images before they leave. It will take too long to download the raw as well as the great waste of space.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
does the flap get in the way when you want to take a picture
- Asked by Darragh D
- Flag as inappropriate (does the flap get in the way when you want to take a picture)
- Asked about: iPhone X Leather Case — (PRODUCT)RE…
Can I import my music off of this?
- Asked by Trina S from Marshal
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I import my music off of this?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter