Does the SD card reader import video taken on a flash memory camcorder?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the SD card reader import video taken on a flash memory camcorder?)
1 Answer from the Community
Mine does and I am using a SDHC card #6 speed. I shoot with a Sanyo Xacti HD 1010 BUT I have to shoot in1280x 720p 30 fps mode rather than 1080p ... not quite sure if its a resolution thing with the ipad or not but the 1080 files just load as a MP4 file and won't play. My manual states that my camcorder shoots in the MPEG 4 AVC/H.264 w/ MPEG-4 audio @48khz 16 bit audio and it plays beautifully ... it will even let me zoom in on playback on the fly without any hicckups!!!
I have read that some Cannon camcorders are having trouble loading and viewing the clips and just seeing a MP4 file folder that won't open, so maybe if they change their cameras to 720 30 fps it might work.
Hope this info helps as I am enjoying my ipad at yet another great application that I was pleased to discover... Just remember AVC/H.264 files can get rather large and I have a 32G v. ipad and it is really filling it up fast!!!!
- Answered by Paul K from Charleston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this adapter work with a micro USB SD card reader?
- Asked by Lance H from Apple Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with a micro USB SD card reader?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
Does it work for card reader? Coz I have a CF card and some Micro SD cards.
- Asked by He H from Flushing
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work for card reader? Coz I have a CF card and some Micro SD cards.)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter