can i use this to connect to my mac wireless in my house to a LG TV whic has a USB to sream movies,music, etc.
2 Answers from the Community
If I'm understanding this correctly, you want to plug this adapter into your TV and use it to connect to your wireless network?
If so, then no, you can't.
The USB port on your TV is usually for either firmware updates or playing music, photos, etc, off of a thumb drive. It's not used to connect devices. And even if it were, it's very unlikely your TV would have the drivers to USE a networking cable.
And even if it COULD, it's extraordinarily doubtful that it'd have the configuration utilities to be able to configure a network.
And lastly, this is a wired ethernet adapter. You can't use it to connect to a wireless network, only a hard-wire network.
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Nope, computers only.
- Answered by Derek K from Hanover
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I use this cable with my mac laptop to connect to television and Bose speakers?
- Asked by Jenae J from Goleta
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this cable with my mac laptop to connect to television and Bose speakers?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
How to connect iPad Air to lg smart tv
- Asked by Rahul T from Macquarie Fields
- Flag as inappropriate (How to connect iPad Air to lg smart tv)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
No answers yet
Which adapter is the least costly and can be used to connect my iPhone 6s to my hdmi television
- Asked by Leroy F from Kings Mountain
- Flag as inappropriate (Which adapter is the least costly and can be used to connect my iPhone 6s to my hdmi television)
- Asked about: Belkin 4K Mini DisplayPort to HDMI …