Can I use a composite head phone jack lead with the iphone for video output playback. This lead was purchased for my iPod video.
1 Answer from the Community
The composite head phone jack lead can be used with an iPhone but you will only get Audio through it. If you want audio and video you will need the composite lead that attaches to the bottom of the phone (like the charger)
- Answered by Anonymous A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how long is the jack lead on these headphones ?
- Asked by Anthony M
- 17 Jun. 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (how long is the jack lead on these headphones ?)
- Asked about: Beats EP On-Ear Headphones - Black
No answers yet
Can I use a traditional HDMI lead with an i pad 3?
- Asked by Maurice O
- 23 Mar. 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use a traditional HDMI lead with an i pad 3?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter