Can I use these cables to watch videos I have downloaded on an app (NOT the videos app that comes with your iPod)?
I have several movies on an app, separate from the videos app that comes with your ipod. Am I able to play them on my tv using these cables or do the videos have to be in your ipod video app to play them on your tv? ...also, can you view pictures on your tv using these cables? What about videos you have saved to your photos?
If you can answer any of these questions, that would be great! Thanks!
1 Answer from the Community
yes. you can play them on your TV without putting them into you video app.
to give you a straight forward answer. The cables' function is transfer anything appear in your advice into TV screen
Hope this helps your problem
- Answered by Chang Y from Montverde
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What apps are not supporting video out thru this cable?
- Asked by Remigiusz G from Raleigh
- Flag as inappropriate (What apps are not supporting video out thru this cable?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
can you download thru the cable
- Asked by Kristina R from Knoxville
- Flag as inappropriate (can you download thru the cable)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Can I use google play apps on the iPhone
- Asked by Rob Deb B from Gillette
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use google play apps on the iPhone)
- Asked about: iPhone
No answers yet