How to display iPhone 5 through composite cables to a monitor in my vehicle?
I used the composite cable to iPhone 4S in the past and bought the iPhone 5S thinking it would have a cable to do the same exact thing. I was wrong! Does anybody have a work around possibly a lightning to hdmi, then hdmi to composite cable? Or do you need converter boxes in there? (I upgraded to get to the 5S to get 4G to let my kids watch Slingbox while I drive and now I'm stuck in the predicament!)
1 Answer from the Community
I'm trying to figure this out too. Got sound only. Did you ever get yours working?
- Answered by Laura S from Monroe
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
playing iphone 5 on my vehicles navigation display
- Asked by Clint C from Baton Rouge
- Flag as inappropriate (playing iphone 5 on my vehicles navigation display)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Will this work with my 30-pin composite cable to hook my iPhone 5 up to my TV?
- Asked by Christine B from Chestertown
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with my 30-pin composite cable to hook my iPhone 5 up to my TV?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
can i browse applications from my iphone 4 on my tv using this cable
- Asked by Ismaeel N from Dubai
- Flag as inappropriate (can i browse applications from my iphone 4 on my tv using this cable)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter