Does this work to connect an ihome to an iphone 4s? I just want it to play music and charge so that I don't have to take my cover off all the time.
1 Answer from the Community
No, this is for a tv. You should look into a Bluetooth receiver. You can find one that sits in the dock of your ihome but plays music wirelessly from your iPhone. Keep in mind since its wireless it won't charge your phone and most likely cannot be used as an alarm.
- Answered by Katherine H from Chandler
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it compatible with iPhone 4s for taking calls, music and volume control?
- Asked by Mohinder S from New Delhi
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it compatible with iPhone 4s for taking calls, music and volume control?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones — Matt Gold
Will HomePod connect to Sonos speakers?
- Asked by Axel B from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Will HomePod connect to Sonos speakers?)
- Asked about: HomePod