Will I be able to transfer video files from my Mac Book Pro with Retina Display to my IMac mid-2010? If not with this cable, any other ideas?
1 Answer from the Community
Use a gigabit Ethernet cable if you are not already on a wired network. Fast and easy.
- Answered by Claes J from Little Rock
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is is thunderbolt backwards compatible with mini display port devices and cables?
- Asked by Hasan N from Iselin
- Flag as inappropriate (Is is thunderbolt backwards compatible with mini display port devices and cables?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter