Does it work with iPhoto?
I would like to load my pictures onto discs. Will I have that capability?
- Asked by Kim C from Moorpark
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with iPhoto?)
1 Answer from the Community
Most likely, you will be able to do what you've asked w/the drive and iPhoto. That's the short, sweet answer.
The longer answer is that it will probably involve a number of applications, which is a rather long, somewhat tedious process to arrive at the final 'completed disk.'
Be prepared to ruin a DVD disc or two before you're finished, unless you're an "expert" at handling the process. I certainly am NOT...
- Answered by Kerry W from Vestavia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use this to connect my mid 2010 macbook to my mid 2014 macbook pro?
- Asked by Lisa B from Wallingford
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to connect my mid 2010 macbook to my mid 2014 macbook pro?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable