Will this drive play NTSC DVD
- Asked by Ms N B A from London
- Flag as inappropriate Will this drive play NTSC DVD
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, it will play DVDs. But read on... That said, I notice you're from London. What you need to know is that this drive will allow you play any region DVD -initially-. After the fifth time you play DVDs from different regions, the drive assigns the last region permanently. The UK is region 2. Let's say you play a UK disc, then switch to a US (region 1) disc. You'll be fine. But after five swaps, you'll end up with your drive set to the last region.
- Answered by Leigh C from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will this play BluRay DVDs on MacBook Pro 2017?
- Asked by Peg A from Billings
- 5 Jan. 2020
- Flag as inappropriate will this play BluRay DVDs on MacBook Pro 2017?
can i connect an external dvd player and external hard drive with usb to an ipad through this
- Asked by Judith D from Mariveles
- 9 Jan. 2019
- Flag as inappropriate can i connect an external dvd player and external hard drive with usb to an ipad through this
what lead will fit to a TV to play dvd movies from iphone through the Tv
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- 14 Jan. 2010
- Flag as inappropriate what lead will fit to a TV to play dvd movies from iphone through the Tv