How can I charge my iPhone with the micro USB cable ? I would like to know how to use it, is it like a portable charger ?
1 Answer from the Community
No, it's not a portable charger. It's a tiny little adapter that plugs into the small end of a microUSB cable, so that you can plug it into your iphone 5/5s/6/6plus and it will charge. You need to plug the microUSB cable into a charger or USB port to get power. The idea behind this is to use one of your many microUSB cables you already have (especially if you had an android phone before your iphone). Actually, the reason this exists is so Apple can sell iphones in Europe, which have a law that all mobiles phones must use a microUSB cable to charge.
- Answered by Eric R from Manchester Center
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there a usb cable with dual lightning Ends to charge my iPad and iPhone together
- Asked by Jo Anne N from Chestertown
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a usb cable with dual lightning Ends to charge my iPad and iPhone together)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1m)
Does the base always have to be plugged in or does it charge them stay powered to move around like a portable charger?
- Asked by Savannah D from Newark
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the base always have to be plugged in or does it charge them stay powered to move around like a portable charger?)
- Asked about: Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging P…