Can this be used to connect CME Xkey midi mobile keyboard to iPad mini 2?
Manufacturer(CME) say yes, but I'm still not convinced after all it is a camera usb adapter. Apple sell Xkey in USA but not UK so I'm not getting too far.
2 Answers from the Community
I just bought the CME x-key to be used with my iPad Air. Using it with the USB adapter (Lightning to USB Camera Adapter), it works flawlessly with Garage Band on both Mac Pro computer (v.10.6.8) and iPad Air.
I don't see why it wouldn't work with the iPad mini, but I'm not an Apple specialist.
Hope this helps,
- Answered by John C from Carmichael
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I use this adapter to connect my CME Xkey (and my Apogee MiC) to my iPhone 6 running Garageband and it works beautifully, so I would think it would work with an iPad as well.
- Answered by Rodney T from Alexandria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this connector work for a connection to a MIDI keyboard? It has a USB that's intended to plugin to a PC.
- Asked by Joseph B from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this connector work for a connection to a MIDI keyboard? It has a USB that's intended to plugin to a PC.)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
Is it possible to connect a midi keyboard to an ipad mini
- Asked by Karl G from Elmira
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to connect a midi keyboard to an ipad mini)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
Can works with ipad mini and irig midi?
- Asked by Leonardo C from Locorotondo
- Flag as inappropriate (Can works with ipad mini and irig midi?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)