will this work with iOS 12 and hook up to midi device. thanks
2 Answers from the Community
Maybe, probably not though. If you want to use it for connecting to MIDI sources get the Lighting to USB 3 adapter, because that one has both USB and lightning. And it uses the lighting port for supplying extra power to devices/peripherals. This is the part of the description of the Lightning to USB 3, "Then you can connect USB peripherals like hubs, Ethernet adapters, audio/MIDI interfaces, and card readers for CompactFlash, SD, microSD, and more."
- Answered by Robert M from Bensenville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I went to the apple store and they said yes. I am buying this to connect to an Irig keys keyboard. It comes with a lead to go to the old 8 pin thing but this will probably work
- Answered by William D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will it work with a USB hard drive hooked up to it (iPad Pro 12.9)
- Asked by Shannon G from Robbinsdale
- 31 Mar. 2016
- Flag as inappropriate Will it work with a USB hard drive hooked up to it (iPad Pro 12.9)
Can you partition to use one partition as a Time Capsule and the other 1/2 as external storage? I would set up as Raid 1.
- Asked by James M from Atlanta
- 9 Jun. 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Can you partition to use one partition as a Time Capsule and the other 1/2 as external storage? I would set up as Raid 1.