What is the main difference between this charger connection and the old one? Does this "lightening" cable charge faster?
Other than you can put this connection in any way is there really anything better?
1 Answer from the Community
No, the data transfer rate and charging time are the same. They are both limited and can only go as fast as the USB connection on the other side of the cable can support .
- Answered by Giovanni B from Astoria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
When referring to wattage, is it in the cable or the charger? Or both?
- Asked by Jenifer R from New Town
- Flag as inappropriate (When referring to wattage, is it in the cable or the charger? Or both?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable