Transmit Audio Connection As Well?
The non-Apple approved adapters, where when connecting an adapter to a dock. it only charges, but is unable to transmit sound or music.
Does this lighting cable transmit music?
For example. either from a 30 pin docking station speaker, or most importantly, a Mercedes Benz B200 Turbo. which has an internal 30 pin cable for auxiliary audio transmission. Normal adapters doesn't work on it, neither does Bluetooth adapters that are meant for docking stations (but are not apple branded).
Please do let me know.
1 Answer from the Community
This worked for my into the CD changer adaptor on my Audi A2 but doesnt seem to charge whereas my old ipod did charge.
- Answered by Simon G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what cable do i use for audio for my Macbook pro to Plasma tv?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (what cable do i use for audio for my Macbook pro to Plasma tv?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
When you connect your 3rd generation ipod in your audio port in the car does it continue to charge it as well to keep the charge up?
- Asked by Robert K from Takoma Park
- Flag as inappropriate (When you connect your 3rd generation ipod in your audio port in the car does it continue to charge it as well to keep the charge up?)
- Asked about: Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable