Can I use the lightning to VGA in the reverse so that my iPad w/Retina Display is my projector?
My laptop is my primary academic device. It would help in note-taking if I was able to occasionally turn my highly portable iPad into an extension of my laptop's screen. Thank you :)
1 Answer from the Community
No, you cannot. It only works for video output.
There is, however, an app called Air Display from Avatron Software that claims to be able to do exactly this, with no additional hardware necessary. Search the App Store for it.
- Answered by Marc M from Arcata
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use Lightning to 30-pin Adapter + 30-pin to VGA Adapter to connect iPad mini with my projector?
- Asked by Apisilp T from Sala Thammasop, Thawi Watthana
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use Lightning to 30-pin Adapter + 30-pin to VGA Adapter to connect iPad mini with my projector?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)
Lightning Digital AV Adapter to HDMI to VGA adaptor?
- Asked by Robert P from Fishers
- Flag as inappropriate (Lightning Digital AV Adapter to HDMI to VGA adaptor?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Would it work if i reverse it?
- Asked by Adrian A from Caringbah
- Flag as inappropriate (Would it work if i reverse it?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
No answers yet