Can I use the lightning to VGA to make my Ipad Air a second monitor for my PC?
2 Answers from the Community
No, this is for outputting VGA from your iPad, not for accepting VGA into the iPad for display.
- Answered by Nam L from Dorchester
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes.If you use windows,you just buy a VGA cable and connect to the CPU and your iPad using Lightning to VGA adapter
- Answered by Amar Zulhakimi A from Ipoh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
For Mac air how do you connect to second screen
- Asked by Beth H M from Charlotte
- Flag as inappropriate (For Mac air how do you connect to second screen)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
Is the second port a Lightning port?
- Asked by Michael L from Ooltewah
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the second port a Lightning port?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter