Can I use for long periods of time without damage or over heating Iphone?
Will it damage my IPhone?
- Asked by Alexander T from West Palm Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Can I use for long periods of time without damage or over heating Iphone?
1 Answer from the Community
No problem with the phone overheating, but there IS a problem. If you plug in the charger cord while using the adapter, apparently the hdmi female on the adapter heats up and stops working. I've already bought 2 and returned one. After going through 2 of them while trying to charge the phone at the same time, I'm on my 3rd. I have never plugged in the charger cord on this one and it has held up about three weeks; however, it is now beginnning to cut out if the the adapter is jarred in the least. Someone should be able to design one of these things in which the female hdmi end of the cord would hold up.
- Answered by George S from Muscle Shoals
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the standby time for the case?
- Asked by William L from Weston
- 14 Jan. 2020
- Flag as inappropriate What is the standby time for the case?
Qi charging work with the leather case on?
- Asked by Don B from Topsham
- 13 Oct. 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Qi charging work with the leather case on?
Can a magnet damage the remote?
- Asked by Alejandro C from West Palm Beach
- 19 Jul. 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Can a magnet damage the remote?
No answers yet