Can you use bluetooth speakers while connecting phone to a projector via lightning cable to HDMI?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes you can, but in my experience, there is a slight 0.5-1 second delay on the audio syncing with the video. What I do is use an aux cable into one of my JBL Flip speakers, then tether my other Flip wirelessly to the one that’s wired in and it’s fine.
- Answered by Alexander T from Ellwood City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
While being plugged into the hdmi port for video can audio be transmitted via a bluetooth speaker?
- Asked by Austin M from Columbus
- 28 May 2020
- Flag as inappropriate While being plugged into the hdmi port for video can audio be transmitted via a bluetooth speaker?
Can you use the apple keyboard 2 as a wired keyboard via the lightning-USB cable and turn off bluetooth?
Can this cable be used to connect the Apple TV to a TV set via USB?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxx
- 19 Dec. 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Can this cable be used to connect the Apple TV to a TV set via USB?