Does this HDMI output have HDCP copy protection? For example some Android devices have it (Sony Xperia), others (LG) not.
1 Answer from the Community
HDCP protection is required by HDMI. The only workaround is an HDMI adapter to VGA if you have an old DVI monitor without HDCP. All HDMI devices support HDCP.
- Answered by Stephen I from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I connect my Sony Xperia TV to the Homepod
- Asked by James A from Crystal Lake
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect my Sony Xperia TV to the Homepod)
- Asked about: HomePod
No answers yet
Can they connect to Android devices?
- Asked by Larry S from Bel Air
- Flag as inappropriate (Can they connect to Android devices?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over‑Ear Hea…