If I use the lightning to hdmi adapter to connect my iphone 5 to my monitor will I get sound? The monitor itself does not have speakers.
1 Answer from the Community
No. You will not get sound if your monitor does not have speakers.
- Answered by Mark P from Darlington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this adapter be used on a PC and Dell monitor?
- Asked by Mark B from Westland
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this adapter be used on a PC and Dell monitor?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
Can you use an iPad hdmi adapter to connect to two monitors?
- Asked by Joshua W from Ashland
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use an iPad hdmi adapter to connect to two monitors?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
Can the lightning dock be used with a AV adapter so that the iPhone 7 can... 1. output to HDMI, 2. output audio down a 3.5mm jack, and 3. be charged?