Will this work with the ipad2 or is it only compatible with the newest iPad?
I would like to watch Netflix on my tv. Will this allow me to do that?
1 Answer from the Community
The Lightning adapter was introduced for the iPhone 5 and the newest iPad that came out last month. If you look at the connector on your iPad, it has the wide 30-pin connector. Very "not" compatible with an iPad 2. I have a 3rd generation iPad (that came out this past spring) which has the same connector as your iPad and I really can't use the adapter with my iPad, although I can use it with my new iPhone 5.
- Answered by Rexel S from Henderson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have iPad 2 with latest iOS software on it. Am I stuck having to purchase a new iPad to use this scale or will the older one work with all features?
- Asked by Pavel L from Bothell
- Flag as inappropriate (I have iPad 2 with latest iOS software on it. Am I stuck having to purchase a new iPad to use this scale or will the older one work with all features?)
- Asked about: Drop Connected Kitchen Scale
It is compatible with my iPad 2 accessories?
- Asked by Nancy A from Cairo
- Flag as inappropriate (It is compatible with my iPad 2 accessories?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter