Can I charge the iPhone 6 with a 10 or 12 watt charger
- Asked by Vicki P from Lynbrook
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge the iPhone 6 with a 10 or 12 watt charger)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes - I have used both and the new Apple 29W charger (charges at twice the speed)!
- Answered by Anthony L from New Ross
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
From what I understand, any iPhone 6 and newer will use the full 10w or 12w charging power and charge your phone MUCH quicker.
You can use a 10w or 12w charger on anything older than an iPhone 6, but it gets "throttled" and will only charge at the normal 5w speeds.
But as for those new 29w macbook chargers... I have no idea and is a great question. if anyone has any experience or information PLEASE share. Apple could do a better job sharing this kind of information IMO
- Answered by Ryan R from Denver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I use this with my iPhone 6s with the lightning to USBC cable
- Asked by Ethan L from Bethel Ct
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this with my iPhone 6s with the lightning to USBC cable)
- Asked about: 87W USB-C Power Adapter
as this charger for a iPhone 6 Plus
- Asked by Natosha W from Johnstown
- Flag as inappropriate (as this charger for a iPhone 6 Plus)
- Asked about: Belkin Micro-USB to USB Cable with …
Can I use iPhone 6s charger to charge 5s
- Asked by V L Praveen K from Hyderabad
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use iPhone 6s charger to charge 5s)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)