I bought an iPad in HK and it comes with a UK prong (the adapter between the charger and the wall socket). Can I replace or buy a prong for EU?

Apple 12W USB Power Adapter

Back To Product

Follow this Question

No Answers have been submitted

Be the first to answer this question. Answer now