I have an I Phone 6 and a gen 4 I Pad. Will both work with apple's 12 watt usb power adapter and the appropriate country plug adapter?
Going to New Zealand. Would like to use the 12 Watt usb for power supply for both. I wouldn't need a power converter too, would I?
1 Answer from the Community
Yup, it'll work just fine. In fact, it'll charge your iPhone a bit faster too. You won't need a converter just the proper plug.
- Answered by William W from Pittsburgh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
2012 hyundai accent adapter
- Asked by Sarah O from Tulsa
- Flag as inappropriate (2012 hyundai accent adapter)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)
No answers yet
Will Apple Super Drive work with this adapter?
- Asked by John B from Eugene
- Flag as inappropriate (Will Apple Super Drive work with this adapter?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
I an traveling in Europe with an iPhone 6. Will this adapter kit work?
- Asked by Julie L from Escondido
- Flag as inappropriate (I an traveling in Europe with an iPhone 6. Will this adapter kit work?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit