I'm using an iPhone 5, and I want to buy an Apple 12W USB Power Adapter for charging. Is it suitable for iPhone 5? Does it shorten the battery life?
1 Answer from the Community
Technically, you only need a 5W adapter to charge your phone. The 12W adapter will work, too, but it's overkill. It's better suited for charging iPads.
- Answered by Phoebe E from Hoboken
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can i use 12w usb power adapter to charge my iphone 8?
- Asked by Pravin K from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use 12w usb power adapter to charge my iphone 8?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter