Is this a 3 pin uk plug?
Bought a Ipad2 from USA and need an uk adapter will this do the job?
- Asked by fn
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this a 3 pin uk plug?)
1 Answer from the Community
Looking at your question from Australia, I am seeing on the picture an iPhone/iPad charger with a 2 pin Australian plug attached to it (it's missing the ground, it only has the plus and minus). It's the exact same product in each country, just with a differing power plug fitted on it. Those power plugs all connect in the same way and can easily be changed. This will charge your iPad 2 (or any iPhone or iPad), if you get it with the right power plug.
- Answered by Erik V from Somerville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I bought my macbook air recently from the US, I need is the little component that goes into the wall socket (the UK 3-pin instead of the US 2-pin)
- Asked by Nader H
- Flag as inappropriate (I bought my macbook air recently from the US, I need is the little component that goes into the wall socket (the UK 3-pin instead of the US 2-pin))
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter f…