Is this compatible for ipod 3 n can be use in the Philippines voltage 220?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, Apple chargers are capable to use in outlets that have a voltage output of 110-220volts. Yes, we are travelling to the Philippines in 2 days and I know for a fact that they work there. The only caution would be of the outlet in the wall takes that old style round pin plugs. Then you would have to buy a cheap convertor piece that is 2 round pins and then THIS POWER ADAPTER would plug into it. So buy this first, then go to electronics store to find what will work. It is really very easy because this is only 2 prong without a third for ground. Bottom line, it will work in the Philippines.
- Answered by Robert Hj N from Lindsay
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the Kit works with 220v voltage?
- Asked by Gonzalo M from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Kit works with 220v voltage?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue White Starter Kit A19 E…
No answers yet
This device support Brazilian voltage 220v?
- Asked by Lucas M from Lowell
- Flag as inappropriate (This device support Brazilian voltage 220v?)
- Asked about: Linksys Velop Whole-Home Mesh Wi-Fi…
No answers yet
What are the input voltage ranges? Can this be used on both 110V and 220V AC Power?
- Asked by Tyler D from Dallas
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the input voltage ranges? Can this be used on both 110V and 220V AC Power?)
- Asked about: Blackmagic eGPU