going to Italy in May with new IPhone 6...pls advise what we will need in the way of both converters and adaptors for our charger
we will need an adaptor because Italy has different outlet configs than US...but, how about a current converter, as Italy is on 230V system...
please outline just what we need to look at and buy for both converting the electrical charge, and adapting to the Italian outlets.
1 Answer from the Community
Take your regular charger and cable. Buy an adapter for European plugs (2 prong North American female to two prong European male) for about 4 bucks at your local electronics hut or suitcase store. The iPhone charger, as wilth other Apple chargers is dual voltage. You do not require a converter.
- Answered by Rob W from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there an adapter to convert my iphone 4 chargers to my new iphone 5S
- Asked by Avis G from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an adapter to convert my iphone 4 chargers to my new iphone 5S)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
is there a lightning to usb-c adaptor?
- Asked by Doris B from Vernon
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a lightning to usb-c adaptor?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
No answers yet