Have a 10W adapter from when I was in Middle East. Back in North America now and need the small piece with the NA prongs so I can use my adapter.

I was living in the Middle East when I purchased my iPad. It came with a 10W power adapter with the appropriate plug. I am now living back in North America and need to find just the small part that connects to the adapter with the North American configuration of the prongs. Is it possible to just get the smaller part with the prongs and not a whole new power adapter?

Apple World Travel Adapter Kit

Back To Product

Follow this Question

No Answers have been submitted

Be the first to answer this question.  Answer now

Related Questions