Can I connect a new Mac Mini to a new iMac for display purposes using the Thunderbolt cable.
1 Answer from the Community
I can answer this myself as I took a chance and bought the cable. Connect the Mac Mini to the 27" iMac via the Thunderbolt cable and press cmd + F2 on the iMac keyboard to enter target display mode. The iMac becomes the display for the Mini, works a treat.
- Answered by William M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with a new Mac Mini and Apple Thunderbolt displays?
- Asked by Kevin L from Sacramento
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a new Mac Mini and Apple Thunderbolt displays?)
- Asked about: Blackmagic eGPU Pro
mac mini 2008 to new cinema display?
- Asked by Anonymous A
- Flag as inappropriate (mac mini 2008 to new cinema display?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
No answers yet