Can I use my old iMac (21.5-inch, Mid 2011) as the 2nd display for the new iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015) connecting with the Thunderbolt Cable?
1 Answer from the Community
It would appear so, search for Apple article HT204592 on "Target Display Mode" and you should see how to make this work.
- Answered by Brian L from Tsueng Kwan O
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
iMac 27-inch, Mid 2011, will it work with this model?
- Asked by James C
- Flag as inappropriate (iMac 27-inch, Mid 2011, will it work with this model?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
Will the 27 inch 5k display work with late 2013 Mac Pro?
- Asked by Yuan G from Wembley
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the 27 inch 5k display work with late 2013 Mac Pro?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 5K Display