can I connect the thunderbolt cable between macbook pro and ipod touch?
- Asked by Andrew T from Mouterre-sur-blourde
- Flag as inappropriate (can I connect the thunderbolt cable between macbook pro and ipod touch?)
1 Answer from the Community
Why? Even if you manage to physically connect them & Apple sell an adaptor that gives you a USB port from your iPad it will not recognize the MBP.
At least when I tried to connect my 15"Retina MBP via USB the iPad said this device takes too much power!!. Looks like it was trying to use iPad power to 'see' the MBP.
BTW I tried an external drive with this adaptor - same thing.
If anyone knows how its done please reply its something I would like to do mainly to download photo's whilst travelling to the MBP that my wife takes on her iPad. We have a work around so please dont tell me how it can be done, just how I can connect an iPad to an MBP with either thunderbolt or USB
- Answered by Thomas M from Redmond
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How I can charge my MacBook or iPod Touch on the airplane?
- Asked by Vera A from Elliot Lake
- Flag as inappropriate (How I can charge my MacBook or iPod Touch on the airplane?)
- Asked about: Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable
does it connect to a ipod touch
- Asked by Dave D from Madera
- Flag as inappropriate (does it connect to a ipod touch)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI-to-HDMI Cable 1.8m
Will this work with the thunderbolt port on my early 2011 macbook pro
- Asked by Michael W from Coppell
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the thunderbolt port on my early 2011 macbook pro)
- Asked about: Belkin 4K Mini DisplayPort to HDMI …