Can I connect more than one external disk through the USB port?
2 Answers from the Community
Yes. I have an old airport extreme with a usb port and 3 HD and my printer connect through a hub. Works perfect. Can't see any reason the new TC wouldn't do the same. I'm getting one just deciding between the 2TB or 3TB.
- Answered by Gordon B from Kingston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You should be able to. A USB hub would be your solution. However, you would still be limited to USB 2.0's 480Mb/s transfer rate. As a disclaimer, I haven't tried this myself. This is a theoretical solution. Please report your findings if you try.
- Answered by Aaron S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
On the Mac with the new USB c multi use input connect how can you hook up , say, a scanner, external disk drive and charge at the same time w/ 1 port
- Asked by Robert A C from Stuart
- Flag as inappropriate (On the Mac with the new USB c multi use input connect how can you hook up , say, a scanner, external disk drive and charge at the same time w/ 1 port)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter