can i use TC as external wireless media source library for two Macs, and attach the ioSafe Fire/Waterproof HD via USB to use as TM?
Hello, thinking of getting the ioSafe Fireproof/waterproof HD, and am wondering the following:
- Basic sharing: can I wirelessly connect two Macs to TC via WiFi, and point all media directories to it as my source library? I'm able to connect everything to the drive and see the file structure, but can't figure how to utilize as my source library. The TC is the primary router for the household with about 12 devices using it (not simultaneously)
- can I do the above, and attach the ioSafe via USB to the TC, and use the ioSafe as the Time Capsule?
My hunch is I can, but I seem to be hitting various issues and I simply can't coherently connect the dots, so am hoping someone can help. Thanks in advance!!
(not asking for someone to explain step-by-step: that would be AWESOME, but also would be great to get something like " 1. yes, 2. no" and I'll do the research myself)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can this external HD only be used to transfer to a Mac
- Asked by Liz B from Latrobe
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this external HD only be used to transfer to a Mac)
- Asked about: SanDisk 64GB Ultra Dual Drive USB T…
Can I back my MacBook onto two separate Airport Time Capsules via Time Machine: one TC used as wireless router, the second TC to extend the WiFi?
can the belkin boost up wireless charging pad charge more than one phone at a time? Can you put two phones on it?
- Asked by Paul G from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (can the belkin boost up wireless charging pad charge more than one phone at a time? Can you put two phones on it?)
- Asked about: Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging P…