I have Windows 8, Mac OS X, iPhone and Android in my household, will I be able to access the network drive on all devices?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. However, you will only be able to configure it initially on either your iPhone, Mac, or Windows PC running Apples Airport Utility Apps for those respective devices. All wifi devices that use AC or N and some with the G standard should be able to see it. Although I've noticed many of my older G wifi devices can't use or see it; I suspect they're just too old. Should be fine for Android and Windows alike though.
- Answered by Joey P from West Lafayette
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will these work with my Android Phone?
- Asked by Erik W from Lantzville
- Flag as inappropriate (Will these work with my Android Phone?)
- Asked about: AirPods
No answers yet
Can other people on my WiFi network access the documents on the hard drive attached to my AirPort Extreme?
- Asked by Isaac G from Maitland
- Flag as inappropriate (Can other people on my WiFi network access the documents on the hard drive attached to my AirPort Extreme?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
Can they connect to Android devices?
- Asked by Larry S from Bel Air
- Flag as inappropriate (Can they connect to Android devices?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over‑Ear Hea…