Is it possible to buy silicon ear buds separately? my own get lost
- Asked by fn from College Station
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to buy silicon ear buds separately? my own get lost)
1 Answer from the Community
You can use eartips sold by other companies on these as well. Certain eartips will fit and some won't - For example the low end Sennheiser tips will not work well.
I've had success with Sony Hybrid tips (black ones with colour on inside), which can be purchased from Sony for $10, but really you can just get a set of them included with some cheap $8 sony in-ears, and fake clones can be purchased for even cheaper.
That said, if you have another set of tips for other in-ears from other companies lying around, try fitting them on and seeing if they work.
Best of luck to you.
- Answered by William M from Ottawa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do the ear buds light up or blink when in your ears working?
- Asked by Lisa W from Frisco
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the ear buds light up or blink when in your ears working?)
- Asked about: AirPods
Can you buy the beats pill plus charger separately?
- Asked by Sophie B
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you buy the beats pill plus charger separately?)
- Asked about: Beats Pill+ Portable Speaker - Blac…