I have the Iphone6 in an Incipio dual case. Is it necessary to take the phone out of the case to dock it?
1 Answer from the Community
No, it is not necessary due to the recessed design of the apple lightning dock.
- Answered by Jonathan M from Chula Vista
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it necessary to purchase a case for my new iPhone6S?
- Asked by Jim P from Palestine
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it necessary to purchase a case for my new iPhone6S?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Silicone Case - (PROD…
Does it work with the dock?
- Asked by Richard E from Sammamish
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with the dock?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Evo Mesh Case for iPhone 8/7
No answers yet
How heavy will this make the phone?
- Asked by Franky B from Altamonte Springs
- Flag as inappropriate (How heavy will this make the phone?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case - (PROD…