I have the Iphone6 in an Incipio dual case. Is it necessary to take the phone out of the case to dock it?
1 Answer from the Community
No, it is not necessary due to the recessed design of the apple lightning dock.
- Answered by Jonathan M from Chula Vista
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it necessary to purchase a case for my new iPhone6S?
- Asked by Jim P from Palestine
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it necessary to purchase a case for my new iPhone6S?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Silicone Case - (PROD…
will it work on phone with otterbox defender case
- Asked by Debbie S from Fuquay-varina
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work on phone with otterbox defender case)
- Asked about: Belkin Valet Charge Dock for Apple …