What keeps the cover from flapping open if dropped? I'm used to an Incase with an elastic strip/band. I see other brands have magnetic catches.
1 Answer from the Community
Magnets keep the case from flapping open. Though if you drop the iPad from a height the magnets may not hold.
- Answered by Mark F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can a magnet damage the remote?
- Asked by Alejandro C from West Palm Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Can a magnet damage the remote?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
No answers yet
What brand are the case and cover? Thanks!
- Asked by Kara G from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (What brand are the case and cover? Thanks!)
- Asked about: iPad mini 4 Silicone Case - (PRODUC…