Can you chain two of these to connect to two hdmi displays and still charge at the same time?
1 Answer from the Community
Unfortunately no. According to Apple: "The USB-C port on this adapter charges your computer, but it doesn't transfer data. Use the supplied 29W, 61W, or 87W USB-C Power Adapter and USB-C Charge Cable to charge your Mac." You will be unable to daisy chain two of these together using the USB-C port.
- Answered by Jason T from Redlands
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What are the two connections on the side for ? Is that an HDMI connection?
- Asked by Nancy V from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the two connections on the side for ? Is that an HDMI connection?)
- Asked about: Belkin USB 3.0 4-Port Hub + USB-C C…
Can this product be Daisy Chained for Multiple Displays?
- Asked by Peter D from Budd Lake
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this product be Daisy Chained for Multiple Displays?)
- Asked about: USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter