Is it possible to attach a USB 1 multi-port multiplexer into the USB 1 Adapter and thereby connect additional USB 1 devices into the system?
1 Answer from the Community
As long as you have a separate external power source.
- Answered by Rick M from Simpsonville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It is possible to use a USB Hub in addition to this adapter?
- Asked by Jason K from Asheville
- Flag as inappropriate (It is possible to use a USB Hub in addition to this adapter?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
Will this device work with thunderbolt 1?
- Asked by Matthew B from Oatlands
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this device work with thunderbolt 1?)
- Asked about: Belkin Thunderbolt 2 Express HD Doc…
No answers yet