What resolutions are supported with this device?
I would like seamless support for high resolution monitors and lower resolution projectors.
Of course, it should use a safe resolution when you first plugin a new device.
- Asked by Timothy P from Greensboro
- Flag as inappropriate (What resolutions are supported with this device?)
1 Answer from the Community
If you read the product description, it clearly states that "The USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter allows you to mirror your MacBook or MacBook Pro display to your VGA-enabled TV or display in up to 1080p HD." 1080p = 1920x1080.
There is no such thing as an "unsafe resolution". You will not be in any physical danger if the wrong resolution is selected, you simply need to click the correct one.
- Answered by Thomas N from Aurora
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What resolution does it support with iPad Pro? Do you get full 1920x1080?
- Asked by Dennis A from Duvall
- Flag as inappropriate (What resolution does it support with iPad Pro? Do you get full 1920x1080?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter