What resolutions are supported with this device?
I would like seamless support for high resolution monitors and lower resolution projectors.
Of course, it should use a safe resolution when you first plugin a new device.
- Asked by fn from Greensboro
- Flag as inappropriate (What resolutions are supported with this device?)
1 Answer from the Community
If you read the product description, it clearly states that "The USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter allows you to mirror your MacBook or MacBook Pro display to your VGA-enabled TV or display in up to 1080p HD." 1080p = 1920x1080.
There is no such thing as an "unsafe resolution". You will not be in any physical danger if the wrong resolution is selected, you simply need to click the correct one.
- Answered by Thomas N from Aurora
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what max resolution it supports? is it just up to 1080p?
- Asked by Lukasz L
- 4 Nov. 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (what max resolution it supports? is it just up to 1080p?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
What resolution does this output?
- Asked by Anonymous A
- 3 Feb. 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What resolution does this output?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
No answers yet