Does the Apple pencil need any extra hardware to draw shades and tilted lines on an iPad Pro?
An Apple employee at my local Apple store told me that I need an extra $30 adapter (that fits over the tip of the Apple pencil) to draw shades, pressures and tilted lines.
I cannot find anywhere on your web site that talk of any such adaptor. Please clarify.
1 Answer from the Community
The Pencil works great right out of the box. No need for any extras. In fact, it comes with a replacement tip in the event that you wear out the original. It performs really well and shading is super easy and integrated. It's also pressure sensitive, so you can shade in varying levels of concentration and boldness. Worth it, in my opinion. Even if it's just to edit PDF's... so useful.
- Answered by Andrew N from Honolulu
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you use the Apple Pencil and AirPods simultaneously with the iPad Pro?
- Asked by Jean A from Hollywood
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the Apple Pencil and AirPods simultaneously with the iPad Pro?)
- Asked about: AirPods
Is the stand in landscape position stable enough to draw with the Apple Pencil, or will it tilt over?
- Asked by Thomas T
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the stand in landscape position stable enough to draw with the Apple Pencil, or will it tilt over?)
- Asked about: Logitech Slim Combo with detachable…
What programs does the Apple Pencil integrate with so I can draw Architectural renderings, buildings, sketches of parts, tools etc..and export