How long does the battery on the Apple Pencil last and how long does it take to complete a full charge?
2 Answers from the Community
It will charge extremely fast if your iPad is charged to %100. The apple Pencil will only take about 10 minutes to have a full charge. It will last a good 8-12 hours depending on the amount of use and or what your doing for instance taking notes or doing a stipple drawing will vary the time of discharge. I use the Apple Pencil for art and I get about 10 hours out of it easily.
- Answered by Coleman R from Pleasnton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I was told by the guy at the Apple Store 12hrs plus it charges really REALLY quick like almost a percent a second... or at least a percent every few seconds... you can plug it in and watch it charge without getting bored.
- Answered by Andrew W from Dearborn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How long should one of these tips last?
- Asked by Diane V from Trenton
- Flag as inappropriate (How long should one of these tips last?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil Tips - 4 pack
how long does it take to charge the watch 4?
- Asked by Paul C from Tucson
- Flag as inappropriate (how long does it take to charge the watch 4?)
- Asked about: Watch
No answers yet
From a full charge, how long do they last before needing to be charged in the case again?
- Asked by Harrison P from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate (From a full charge, how long do they last before needing to be charged in the case again?)
- Asked about: AirPods