Can this be used with iPhone6? What USB device powers it?
1. Will this work with iPhone 6 (not listed under compatibility)?
2. Hard to understand exactly what powers this. Is it a power supply? A powered hub? the USB3 connector used for the Mac?
- Asked by fn from Stoneham
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used with iPhone6? What USB device powers it?)
1 Answer from the Community
Works with my iPhone 6, had a USB hub and devices all connected to iPhone while also charging as well. You plug your normal charger into the adapter and the adapter into the phone. It basically gives you one powered USB port which you can connect an unpowered hub too and devices previously too power hungry for a standard camera connector will work.
- Answered by Anonymous
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
USB Adapter compatible with iPhone6 and IPad ?
- Asked by C. A G
- 27 Oct. 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (USB Adapter compatible with iPhone6 and IPad ?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
No answers yet
What is the power output for the USB A ports?
- Asked by Benjamin H
- 20 Aug. 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the power output for the USB A ports?)
- Asked about: CalDigit TS3 Plus Dock