Is it fully compatible with iPad Mini first gen?
In the compatibility list says it is, but it doesn't work with mine, it says "the connected device requieres too much power". I'm using the iPad power adapter ofcourse. The device i'm trying to connect is a Focusrite 2i2, it works just fine with the iPhone SE, but the iPad is not working with it. Please let me know if there's a fix for this, thanks!
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
is this compatable with the first gen ipod shuffle
- Asked by Leon K from Gilbertesvile
- Flag as inappropriate (is this compatable with the first gen ipod shuffle)
- Asked about: Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable
Does this work with the 12.9" Gen 3 iPad Pro?
- Asked by Cullen F from Natick
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with the 12.9" Gen 3 iPad Pro?)
- Asked about: Gamevice Controller for 12.9-inch i…
can I stream crackle movies from my first gen ipad to my TV
- Asked by Michele A from Detroit
- Flag as inappropriate (can I stream crackle movies from my first gen ipad to my TV)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter