Is it fully compatible with iPad Mini first gen?
In the compatibility list says it is, but it doesn't work with mine, it says "the connected device requieres too much power". I'm using the iPad power adapter ofcourse. The device i'm trying to connect is a Focusrite 2i2, it works just fine with the iPhone SE, but the iPad is not working with it. Please let me know if there's a fix for this, thanks!
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
is this compatable with the first gen ipod shuffle
- Asked by Leon K from Gilbertesvile
- Flag as inappropriate (is this compatable with the first gen ipod shuffle)
- Asked about: Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable
I have the first Ipad mini, will this work?
- Asked by Bianca R from Doral
- Flag as inappropriate (I have the first Ipad mini, will this work?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Impactology Folio Case for i…
No answers yet
Is this compatible with the First Generation iPad?
- Asked by Martin M
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with the First Generation iPad?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter