What happens if you plug a USB Mouse receiver into this adapter? Will it recognize and will it work? I know IOS is a touch, but want to use w/ Office.
We really need an option for ipad pro.
2 Answers from the Community
My wired mouse appears to power up ok with or without plugging a power adapter into the Camera Adapter but it doesn't do anything, there is no on-screen cursor and it doesn't work as a pen in the drawing apps I've tried (Paper and Procreate). The Apple Pencil is probably your best solution.
- Answered by Michael G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Mongrel dongles require drivers, so consider using a 21st-Century Soution with your 21st-Century iPad: Aka - a Bluetooth mouse &/or keyboard.
- Answered by Dan R from Shrewsbury
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this USB come with your IOS device when you get it new? Also, does this plug into an AirPort Express that will give you internet wherever you go?
- Asked by Sara S from Columbia Falls
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this USB come with your IOS device when you get it new? Also, does this plug into an AirPort Express that will give you internet wherever you go?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1m)