Hi will this case offer any protection for if the phone is dropped?
3 Answers from the Community
Hi, I'm using it for 7 months now and all I can say is that that case saved my previous iPhone 6 Plus from being probably shattered! I'm usually very careful with my iPhone but I had my hands full of things (car keys, groceries etc.) and just got home, and while I was turning the light on, my iPhone slipped out of my hand and took a hit on edge from half meter high! I instantly pulled the iPhone out of the case to check it and all there was is a line on the case from the wooden shelf! Thanks God! P.S. As I was wearing the case all the time, my iPhone was looking brand new when I've sold it and bought new one, so, I would recommend it for sure!
- Answered by Vibor B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It does offer some protection. Obviously, there is always the risk of some damage occurring based on what kind of drop we're talking about. However, these cases will definitely protect the aluminum backing from scuffs and scratches. Not to mention, the case wraps around your iPhone making it less likely to take the full impact of a drop. I've used Apple's leather cases for my iPhone 5S, 6, and now my 6S Plus and have never had a crack or a scratch.
- Answered by Austin K from Spring Hill
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Only a bit, but it will still crack, if u really want to protect it i suggest u get a otterbox or lifeproof case.
- Answered by Kevin K from Coquitlam
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
What kind of drop protection does this case offer?
- Asked by Emanuel K from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (What kind of drop protection does this case offer?)
- Asked about: iPhone XR Clear Case
Will this protect the screen if the phone is dropped?
- Asked by Daniel D from Philadelphia
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this protect the screen if the phone is dropped?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Silicone Case - (PROD…