Will the iPhone 6 Leather Case (Apple product) fit the iPhone 6s?
- Asked by Warren L from Warrenton
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the iPhone 6 Leather Case (Apple product) fit the iPhone 6s?)
1 Answer from the Community
I just bought one of each to decide for myself.
The new 2015 version fits my iPhone 6s perfectly. The 2014 case will go on, but is just a bit too tight and as a result the lip along both edges of the screen does not protrude as far as it does using the 2015 case. Makes sense since the phone is wider and thicker this year. The 2015 case is also heavier by 1.2 grams.
More lip equals more screen protection in my book. I am keeping the 2015 and returning the 2014, even though the clearance price at Target was tempting. I do prefer the feel and grip of the leather on last year's case to this years.
- Answered by John F from Batavia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will the dock work with an iPhone 6 Plus that has an Apple Leather Case on it?
- Asked by Nathanael K from Jacksonville
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the dock work with an iPhone 6 Plus that has an Apple Leather Case on it?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - Rose Gold